Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

RD 6000 Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2002, 06:02 PM
Jayebird
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RD 6000 Help

I am trying to set up my RD 6000 for a Ultra Stick 60. It has quad flaps (four servos in the wing). I have the flaps on the gear(5)channel with a servo reverser so when I hit the gear switch they go down. I am trying to set it up so I can fly it in the "crow position". I want both of the ailerons to go up and the flaps to go down. I am also having a hard time getting the flaps to mix with the elevator. I tried C-mixing the elevator to the gear channel and I get nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:22 PM
kylenlord

Default RD 6000 Help

I haven't used mine in a little bit, but I believe that for flaperons, the other aileron should be in the 6th channel. Are you sure it is in the fifth spot?
You shouldn't need a C-Mix to mix elevator and flap. There is a pre-set mix under the flap menu, or in the menu furthest to the right.
I'm not sure about the crow function though, look in the menu. There should be a function like this for sailplanes.
Kyle
Old 09-27-2002, 04:18 PM
Jayebird
My Feedback: (1)

Default RD 6000 Help

I think I got her. Have to think outside the box this one. Thanks for the reply kylen.
J.