Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Hitec Eclipse

Old 12-29-2001, 04:54 AM
IronZ
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Eclipse

Does anybody out there use this radio? I just got mine today and was wondering if anybody here used them. It seems to be a really nice system and I'm sure I will love it. The only complaint I have is the lack of crow function in Acro mode. I knew of this before I bought it so it wasn't a suprise. I guess I have to hook flaps to one switch and spoilerons to another. Any suggestions on how to program this? This is my first nice radio and I'm kinda in the dark. The manual seems to be very informative, just need to get the time to read it I guess.

Thanks for any response,
IronZ
Old 01-09-2002, 03:06 AM
gliderdude
My Feedback: (1)

Default eclipse

I love mine.....but if you have the spectra module invest in a bigger battery,tony at eflightpacks has a 1650 mah nimh for $25 and this battery lasts me all day.........hope you like yours
Old 01-17-2002, 05:44 AM
Warjet
My Feedback: (327)

Default Eclipse

Just got mine (spectra model), but was disappointed to see no PCM modulation capability. I swore I saw somewhere on a SLOOOOOOWER website that this would do both like the Prism 7. Am I missing the page in the instruction book, or did I buy a new radio that makes my 4 Hitec PCM receivers useless?
Old 01-18-2002, 04:17 AM
IronZ
My Feedback: (3)

Default Hitec Eclipse

The Eclipse does not have PCM capabilities. Damn good radio otherwise though.

IronZ
Old 01-22-2002, 03:13 AM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default Hitec Eclipse

Warjet- The Eclipse will do positive and negative shift so it will work with all brands of FM receivers, but not PCM.

Mike
Old 01-22-2002, 04:33 AM
Brian Smith
My Feedback: (117)

Default Eclipse

I was sad to see they left expo off the throttle...Mike, is it in the works?? Thanks...Brian Smith
Old 01-24-2002, 02:47 AM
rcrmel

Default Hitec Eclipse

Great radio. lots of time on mine and you can really look good with that throttle cut button. By the way Hitec servo arm's are the best and they come with it.