Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

What connector for a speed control to connect with Neon SS radio system?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

What connector for a speed control to connect with Neon SS radio system?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 08:28 PM
BRSHobbies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What connector for a speed control to connect with Neon SS radio system?

I have a choice of either a JR or Futaba J connector on a speed control. I plan hooking it up to a receiver from a Hitec Neon SS radio. Which one should I get?

Thanks in advance,
Brian
Old 04-29-2005, 10:15 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: What connector for a speed control to connect with Neon SS radio system?

The Hitec (S), JR and Airtronics (Z) plugs are completly compatable. I normally use one of the these. However the Futaba (J) is also if that flange is romoved with a blade. To use that Futaba plug on the speed control with your Hitec Rx you will need to cut off that flange. In your case it makes sense to stick with the Hitec (S) plug.

John