Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Tracker II ????

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2002, 04:25 PM
Cub_Boy
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tracker II ????

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of the Tracker II or Polk's Hobby Products?

The new Tracker II radio sounds very good... but I would like to hear from anyone who has seen/used or won't use this product and why!

Thanks in advance!

Rick,
Old 10-20-2002, 03:06 AM
Cub_Boy

Default Tracker II ????

Has anyone heard anything about this radio gear?
Old 10-20-2002, 04:37 AM
thomasb

Default Tracker II ????

The Tracker II is not for sale yet. Perhaps it will be in a few weeks. Until then, you will not find many users.
Old 10-20-2002, 06:47 AM
Cub_Boy

Default Tracker II ????

Thanks Thomas! I appreciate your reply!!!

I am a US Scale Masters competitor readying a new plane and I am thinking I might want a new raido to go with it.

I am just not ready to jump into something like the Tracker II unless I am sure it is sound and will not cause the loss of a very precisous airplane project.

Rick,
Old 10-21-2002, 01:15 PM
strato911

Default Tracker II

Cub_Boy,

I too am looking for more info on this radio. I even have a a poll for anyone who has used their equipment in the past (not many replies). As for the expected release date, here's a quote from their email, dated October 8, 2002 :

"...the entire system is 8 channel. The Seeker RX will be ready in 30 days and the combo in an estimated 60 days..."

So, the reciever should be available early November, and the Transmitter early to mid December.
Old 10-27-2002, 05:24 AM
strato911

Default Tracker II is now available

The first Tracker II's are just becoming available now. Yesterday morning they only had 2 left in stock, but none anymore. It seems there's a few people waiting for this radio. I'll probably order one for my current winter project as soon as they have more again.

Although I am not currently involved in large (scale) aircraft, I may someday, and this radio looks like seems like a good choice for my first computer radio. With a 99 model memory, TRUE crystal-less system, and great price ($275), it should fill my needs for quite some time.

Thanks to those who took the time to respond to my poll (all 5 of you)... May your days be filled with perfect flying weather, and flawless flights. :sunsmiley