Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Servo Tester Recommendations

Old 10-02-2002, 04:51 PM
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo Tester Recommendations

I am looking for suggestions on what servo tester to buy.
I want it to be able to check resolution, centering, and cycle the servo from end point to end point.
I don't need anything fancy. I just want it to cycle my Hitec digital servos point to point for about 20 minutes.

Greg
Old 10-03-2002, 08:05 AM
My Feedback: (62)

Default Fancy

I'll ask the obvious question, why not the Hitec programmer? I bought it for exactly what you describe. Although I've never programmed with it, it's a must have tool as far as I'm concerned. There are less expensive testers out there, but this thing whips, chops and purees. The deadband test feature is priceless. You really get to see why those less expensive servos are "less expensive." I'm a stickler for buying the best radio equipment I can afford. It's the only link we have between our pride and joy ($$$) and safety. Anyway, let's see what others have to say_bob
Old 10-03-2002, 10:18 PM
My Feedback: (13)

Default Vexa ServoXciter EF

I found a cycler/driver at:
http://www.vexacontrol.com/
Their standard model is $39.95. Vexa ServoXciter.
Is anyone familiar with this one?
The new more advanced model is $69.95. It is a Vexa ServoXciter EF. Coming soon.

Greg