Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Futaba 3PJ Tx 40mhz and KO Propo KR-301F 40mhz 3ch FM Rx >

Futaba 3PJ Tx 40mhz and KO Propo KR-301F 40mhz 3ch FM Rx

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 3PJ Tx 40mhz and KO Propo KR-301F 40mhz 3ch FM Rx

Old 10-03-2002, 02:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 3PJ Tx 40mhz and KO Propo KR-301F 40mhz 3ch FM Rx

I have an older 3PJ (without the 3rd channel digital trims) surface radio on 40mhz channel 67. Unfortunately, the R113iP Rx that came with it has a busted Rx wire/antennae and may have other problems as well and I don't know where I can to find a Futaba repair/service center here in Malaysia. Its also very hard to find replacement Futaba 3ch FM/PCM 40mhz Rxs' at the 3 LHSs where I stay and I can't buy online as most of the world don't accept Credit Cards issued here and Paypal doesn't cover Malaysia. Also, due to the 40mhz freq. I'm limited to where I can find a replacement Rx.

Anyway, the LHSs here carry lots of Sanwa/Airtronics Rxs and KO Propo Rxs. I know Airtronics Rx won't work with my Futaba, but what about KO Propo Rx, particularly the KR 301F? Anyone used this combination before, with 40mhz freq?