Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Which felt better to you? 9Z or Stylus?

Old 08-23-2005, 02:35 PM
e-sailpilot86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which felt better to you? 9Z or Stylus?

I'm only talking about the feel of it. I read that the stylus has metal in the case, which I like as I know it would give a sturdy feel. There's also the 9Z, which seems to be really good feeling, and I know all I can about both. I know they're limitations, strengths, etc. All that's important to me, is that I can use either with my existing equipment. No mention of other brands please, because I don't care what's better or worse really about the others. Just physical feel, how were they, and if you have held or actually owned one, what did you think? These are the two radios that I've narrowed down to. I'm going to try to find others that are willing to let me hold them for a bit so I can figure out what I'd like. So far, I'm leaning towards the Z.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:23 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Which felt better to you? 9Z or Stylus?

I own a Stylus. I don't think I have held a Z, but the feel of the Stylus is part of what I like. It has the rubber pads on the back that make it easy to hold without a lot of "grip". It is a slight bit heavier than some of the others I have tried, such as the 9C.