Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

futaba

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 12:14 PM
frank99
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default futaba

have a futaba system in a siq 1/4 cub the system works fine but the airleons have a problem the left servo powers up and centers but has no power the other one is perfect i can move it up and down easy servo is on a hd 24 lead and into a y have switch it around with no luck thanks for any ideals or help frank
Old 09-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Robotech
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: futaba

I assume you are running a " y " to channel 1 on the receiver which drives both of the aileron servos. if you can switch sides of the "y" to the aileron servos and the left servo still fails then the problem is almost assuredly in the servo itself or maybe the extension from the "y" to the aileron servo connector.

What happens if you plug a new or known good servo into the "y" along with the right side aileron servo?

Old 09-20-2005, 12:42 PM
frank99
My Feedback: (29)

Default RE: futaba

hey robert thanks switched around, left one still has some power but weak good ideal on the new one and trial and error going to the barn is the pitts ready to fly later