Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 8U switches

Old 10-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Power RC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 8U switches

Anyone know how to disable the rotary knobs on the 8U so that if using dual elevator channels the channel seven or eight knob does not move my elevator half.
I have it activated by another switch but still the rotary knob moves my elevator.
Help please...
Thanks,
Rob
Old 10-05-2005, 07:59 PM
birdnest

Default RE: Futaba 8U switches

you should be using the ailevator function for split elevators, that's what it is for, then you wouldn't have to deal with disabling the knobs, but anyway, to disable a knob for channel 7, use a pmix and mix channel 7 to channel 7, turn the knob all the way to the right, set at -100, turn the knob all the way to the left, set at -100, activate the mix and you're done.

peter
Old 10-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Power RC
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Futaba 8U switches

Thanks I never thought about mixing it out completely will give it a try and see how it goes I was using ailevator function but still the channel was moving with the knob.
Will post my findings,
Thanks,
Rob