Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Flight paks?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 09:01 PM
rcpilot1972

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flight paks?

I was wondering if you can use a Hitec flight pack with a JR 8103? I havent bought a radio yet I have heard good things about Hitec and I like the price on their flight paks, but are they dependable enough to put in a heli? Or should I just go all Jr? Or if it doesnt work mixing JR and Hitec should I go with all Hitec, do any of you guys use the Hitec Eclipse 7 in your heli? If so how dependable are they, sure wont a radio that will last and be dependable.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:57 PM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Flight paks?

Many of Hitec's receivers come in either positive (JR) or negative (Futaba) shift. I think they've got some that are shift selectable, but since I've only got Futaba, I'm not sure about this.
Old 10-19-2005, 11:50 PM
rccrazedman
My Feedback: (10)

Piper chuck is right . Hitech does have reciever that are shift selectable and will work with either Jr or Futaba. The jumper wire gets flipped over to reverse the shift and is very easy to do.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:31 AM
Don M.
My Feedback: (5)

I have an 8103 and have the original JR rec. and 6 Hitec rec. I use JR servos, futaba servos and Hitec servos sometimes all on the same plane - absolutely 0 problems. If you are just buying, why an 8103 and not a 9303 ? I have no experience with Hitec transmitters but if they are as good as the rest of their stuff they must be OK.