Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Needed: JR/Circus Hobbies Spectra 126F TX Schematic

Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Needed: JR/Circus Hobbies Spectra 126F TX Schematic

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2002, 03:07 PM
Marc Trudeau

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Needed: JR/Circus Hobbies Spectra 126F TX Schematic

Dear List Members,

I have an old JR/Circus Hobbies, Spectra 126F transmitter that I would like to modify with the necessary mixes and presets for competition discus launch glider flying, in lieu of popping for a new computer radio. I can probably do it without a schematic, but having one would save me a lot of time. Do any members of the list have copies the owners manual, schematic, and/or any other service info on this model? If not, do you know a service center that might have such info?

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks sincerely,

Marc Trudeau
--
Marc C. Trudeau
Principal
M & T Solutions
2001 Donna Ave.
Endicott, NY 13760
Phone: 607-754-1500
FAX: 607-754-8891
[email protected]

"...I would give my life for the simplicity on the other side of complexity." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
--