Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Jr XF622 (PPM) and FMS help please.

Old 12-12-2005, 10:21 PM
serpa4
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr XF622 (PPM) and FMS help please.

I have a JR FM transmitter, one trainer cord, and the GWS 9-pin (serial PIC interface?) cable. I've done a lot of searching, GWS/JR/FMS and haven't found a really user friendly way to get my radio to work or be found by FMS. I've tried PPJoy and don't know what I'm doing. It has interfaces for many game consoles like atari, etc, but nothing talks about transmitters. Please some one give me a through tutorial for really computer illiterate person.
I have:
FMS latest version
PPJoy latest version
Jr XF622 FM radio
Jr trainer cord, has two sections on it, so I don't think its stereo because there should be 3 sections on the pin.
GWS serial interface. GWFSM001B
Windows XP home SP2
I'm plugging the cable into the only place it will fit on my computer. Its a spot built into the mother board and not on my sound card.
I tried the trainer cord to Line In input, not the micro phone, but only got loud noises out my speaker and didn't play around since I didn't know if it was bad for my computer.
I've read about DLL files, but don't know what they are, where to put them, and how to get the right ones if needed.
Thanks.