Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 9C question

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 05:48 AM
Zman39
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9C question

Hey all,

I have a 9C (super) that I have programmed several mixes into. More than once I have accidently taken off with a mix on that I wasn't ready for. Is there a way to set up mixing so that it alarms when the transmitter is turned on if the mix is activated?

Thanks

Z
Old 12-18-2005, 06:49 PM
jsn
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: Futaba 9C question

I don't think this can be done... I do know that the "air break" function will sound an alarm if it's on and you power up the TX or switch to a model that uses air break... using the trainer switch for throttle cut will make the red led blink when active. I haven't found any way to tie that alarm to another mix or function.

What I do is set ALL my switches the same. All the top switches are down or closest to me when OFF, all the side switches are in the up position for OFF... this way when I pick up the TX I can look at all my switches and know what's on and what's not. I also try and use the same switches for the same mix on all my planes, this way you don't have to remember what switch does what on each plane.

John
Old 12-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: Futaba 9C question

The only way I know to do this is to program throttle cut for the switch you want to alarm. Sent the deflection percentage to zero. That way it will not do anything but just alarm if it is in the on position.