RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

What is this called?

Old 12-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (60)
seanreit's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Posts: 7,427
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this called?

The servo connector end, that plugs into the receiver.

I opened a computer hard drive box that converts a hard drive to a transportable usb type device. In it, there was a servo connector used as a three wire to 3 pin connection in it.

My guess is that this part is a computer connector of some sort that was then applied to our hobby. It might be called a 3-connector berg but not sure. Anyone know exactly what type of computer connector it is?



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.