Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros
Reload this Page >

Photo's of the RC car I got, Are these what I need?

Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Photo's of the RC car I got, Are these what I need?

Old 12-28-2005, 05:42 AM
PASSNBY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photo's of the RC car I got, Are these what I need?

Thanks to Ultra Shift I have done a little looking up on this webpage and so far it seems as though I need these to get this baby going, but of course there are differnt brands for everything so I want to know if these will do the job or not. The RC car is a Tamiya. I do have the metal rods and so on for the throttle.

Is this what I need, or are they both the same thing?

Here are a couple of things I found for Tamiya on Ebay, although I dont know what im talking about yet I still want you guys to see so you can tell me if they will fit or not.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TNX-TAMIYA-H...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/TNX-TAMIYA-THROT...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 12-28-2005, 10:21 AM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Photo's of the RC car I got, Are these what I need?

Isn't this the same car that's in the other thread you opened in this forum, and at this moment appears a mere two entries lower in the list of threads?

Site, and internet, ettiquite suggests that it's best to keep a discussion all in one place. That makes it easier for everyone to read, and avoids duplication of effort for those reading and answering. It's not a big deal, I see you are new here. This is probably new news to you. I'm sure a moderator can take care of this duplicate.