Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Servo reverse on FP-T8UP

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 08:18 AM
vinnie1024

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo reverse on FP-T8UP

Hello,

I have a futaba FP-T8UP transmitter,

I am flying a helicopter in SWASHH2 mixing mode. In this mode the transmitter will mix the 2 servo's together for pitch and aileron. But on my chopper (eco 8) the servo's are build in so that one of both works the wrong way and it seems almost impossible to correct this, so i would like to do this on my transmitter.

So one of the 2 servo moves the wrong direction for pitch AND aileron, so when i reverse pitch or aileron only the function reverses and not one of the servo's.

Now, i know its possible to reverse a servo or function; but can i reverse one servo in this mixing mode?

Vincent
Old 12-28-2005, 10:08 PM
BaronSchwab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Servo reverse on FP-T8UP

You should be able to. I think you should do this by reversing the sign of the % of servo travel. If the mix is set at +100% change it to -100%. I have this radio but not right in front of me so I do not know exactly how that mix works.