Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba Servo Info

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 01:57 AM
dave Lucas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba Servo Info

Hello Chaps ,
Happy New year to you all across the pond . Have any of you guys used the Futaba
S 9351 Digi servo in aircraft ? As I am thinking of using them in the QS 102" Yak .
Dave Lucas , England
Old 01-09-2006, 01:16 AM
RightThrust
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Futaba Servo Info

The 9351 is a great servo but is really intended for car use. I've been running them with good luck in a 42% Extra 260 for well over a year now however. Some complain that they jitter, if you have that problem just send them back for service saying they are jittering real bad and maybe if anything if wrong they can fix them. They're really good servos though, just really intended for car use.

-Kelly Gerber
Old 01-09-2006, 01:44 AM
dave Lucas

Hello ,
Kelly thanks for that . I can now ring up Tower now and get some shipped
out to me . I will be coming over to the Don Lowe Masters in October , will you be there ?
Thanks Dave Lucas, England
Old 01-12-2006, 01:37 PM
RightThrust
My Feedback: (4)

Yes, I'll probably be there to spectate. Hope you like the 9351's. The best servo for giant scale is by far the 9152 so I would use that if you could but it's a little bigger than standard. It would be worth cutting the holes out a little for them though. They are rock solid and are the best Futaba servo for giant scale applications. The 9351 really is intended for car use but has been adapted for giant scale use by some.

-Kelly Gerber