Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

configuring "delta" wings on a JR8103

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 12:21 AM
torcgolf
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default configuring "delta" wings on a JR8103

i just got one of these radios. everything works fine (all servos doing what i want them to do), but when i exit out of set up modes and i just use the trim tabs, only one control surface moves for each tab. eg: the servo in the aileron slot (in the reciever) works with the horizintal trim, and the servo in the elevator slot works with the vertical trim. should'nt both be adjusting?

help
Old 11-24-2002, 01:11 AM
Ed_Moorman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Delta wing JR 8103

It sounds like you didn't set the wing type to Delta in the System Set-Up Mode.

Then plug the left servo into the aileron channel and the right servo into the elevator channel.

Set your travel adjust, dual rates, etc. on the Functions Menu.

Another thing you need to get into the habit of doing is a Data Reset before programming every new model. If you don't you may have an unwanted program that will do you in left in the transmitter. This function is on the System Set-Up Mode and shows as [MDL Reset]
Old 11-24-2002, 01:25 AM
torcgolf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default actually...

i noticed that in glider mode, there is no "delta" setting, only in "acro" mode. what i was trying to say was, i went into "glider" mode and managed to do a custom mix between the aileron and elevators. so was there something i left out in order to have the trims functioning properly? i was told that there are a few ways to do things with this radio so im assuming that this is what they were talking about.

if not, i can switch to "acro" mode and THEN switch to swing type delta.