Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Airtronics Radiant compatible with...

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 04:57 PM
Phat Phreddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics Radiant compatible with...

I have made a deal to buy a Airtronics Radiant 6P comp radio and Rx (the Rx is pre 99 and uses old style connectors)... In truth I only need the Tx as it is to use with Micro gear...

It was / is my understanding that JR and Airtronics are both positive shift, with Futaba and Hitec being negative shift…. This is what I have been reading on the forums… You only need to match your shift…

So if I buy a micro Rx (GWS pico or naro) as long as I buy the JR version not the futaba version everything is fine right ??

I am only asking as the seller has made me nervous by stating that he does not know if this Tx is compatible with these micro 'JR' Rx's...

My experience is all with Euro stuff where we dont have this hassle....
Old 11-27-2002, 05:57 PM
Crashem

I have a Radiant 6p radio that I'm currently using with a GWS tigermoth Onboard rx is from the GWS Flight pack made for JR/Air raidos (pos shift) works great.

One thing make sure when setting up the ESC on the throtle channel that the end point is set to zero or the motor won't start.
Old 11-27-2002, 10:07 PM
Phat Phreddy

BTW how do you like that radio ??

It seemed to have all that I needed and the price was right but it does not seem as common as many of the other early comp radios and I wonder if there were any reasosns...