Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

MPI Servo's

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 09:33 PM
oviedoed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MPI Servo's

How are the hi-torque metal gear servo's from MPI. Pro's and con's are welcome. I ordered 5 of them and will see action in a 1.20 Staudasher. Should I run a 6 volt system with them or will the 4.8 1400 MAH battery be OK? What should I look out for and what kind of servo arms should I use, metal or nylon?
Old 11-29-2002, 09:50 PM
flap51
My Feedback: (10)

Default MPI Servo's

Hi Ed-
Nothing but good reports from a longtime big scale user up in Deland. He highly recomends them. Now for the 64 dollar question............ Who are Phillco and Flap51 from your club. The first one should be easy, the second a little harder.
Old 11-30-2002, 11:57 AM
PHILLCO
My Feedback: (6)

Default MPI Servo's

I WOULD GUESS THAT FLAP51 IS, ??? JO
Old 11-30-2002, 11:19 PM
oviedoed

Default MPI Servo's

PHILLCO is easy, I fly with him most every Sunday and borrow from him what I don't want to buy at the LHS during the week. Now FLAP51, you may take a little time to figure out, Hints would help but don't tell me. Thanks for the +++ on the MPI's, PHILLCO
turned me on to them!!! [Jeff?]