Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Heard of Dynam

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 03:26 AM
Prboz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heard of Dynam

Gday to all,

Just wondering if anybody has heard of Dynam Receivers. I see on ebay they are selling them from the uk in 35,36 and 72MHZ.

They are saying they are a JR type receiver.

Has anybody had any experience with them good or bad?

Thanks
Old 03-12-2006, 12:57 AM
jtderr

Default RE: Heard of Dynam

I just bought 2 6 CH 72MHZ at a swap meet. I was told they are Hitec Futaba. The dealer I got them from didn'h have crystals for them but another one sold me Hitec 72 mhz single converson xtl thinking they would work. I sent an email to Sky Hobbies in Singapore to find what is the right xtal foy my Futaba tx ch 43. I will post the info I get as I receive it. I'M wondering if I may have got caught up in the moment and thinking I was getting a good deal and it just might be the other guys who got the better end of the deal as they have the money and I have all the goods. J.T.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:41 AM
jtderr

Well I just hooked up a battery, esc and one servo on my bench and it looks like the receiver salesman won! I will be ok with the Hitec xtal's as I can use them when I get the right receivers. I will report back when I here from Sky Hobbies as to what they are. J.T.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:07 AM
jtderr

This was my reply they said the receivers are Futaba / Jr compatible they said the head office said if my Hitec crystals are on PPM/FM they should be ok. I asked about the flight range this is the reply, about 500-800 ft line of sight. we have tested the receiver range in our Focus for vertical climb up to almost out of sight and still manage to bring it back without any glitches.

If anyone can help me out please do My tx is a Futaba 6EXA ch 43 72MHz the cristals i got say Hitec 72mHz single conversion receiver Xtal ch 43, on the tage on the crystal itself it says , ch 43; 72. 658-0 RA. I don,t understsnd the electrinic field well please help if you can tell ne what I need to get to use either the receivers or the crystals.J.T.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:55 PM
T Koffler
My Feedback: (13)

JT, how did you make out with the Dynam recievers? I just bought one and have a futaba radio.. What xstals work?