Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

9c pit and throttle curve

Old 12-27-2002, 10:31 PM
apache
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9c pit and throttle curve

I just switch to a 9c from a 6x super. some one set up my 6x over a year ago. I have a r30 with os32. with the radio at factory setting my pitch gauge shows -10 to +12 pitch range. my pitch curve in the radio in normal mode is 15%,32%,50%,67%,85% and my throttle curve in normal mode is 0%,25%,50%,75%,100% with these setting the heli don't want to go up, so I add some hover pitch with knob vr(a) and it started to go up with above half stick, as I am flying around in normal mode i notice the engine bog when I turn( I use rudder, aileron, and elevator when I'm turning) I didn't get this problem before with the 6x. When I switch to idle up 1 the heli drop and even when I apply almost full up on the left stick it still come down. I did some changes in the pitch and throttle linkage when I was adjusting the EPA in the radio, to p0revent the linkage from binding and to keep both the left, right, and up, and down % close to each other. On throttle I have 89/84% on pitch I have 81/90% all the other EPA is at 100%.
I have hov pit set at -50%( which would give +pitch but the radio say negaitve) and hov throttle at -20%( which would open the carb more and give me more power)
The setting for idle 1 was the same as normal only the throttle is set at 50, 50, 50, 75, 100%. I try closeing the high speed needle because I was opening it a little over the month because the temp drop. I am trying to give as much info as possible because what ever I advice I get I will work on it tonight and test it tomorrow. Thank all
Old 12-29-2002, 05:35 PM
jetranger-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9c

Set the pitch in normal to -1 or 0 low 1/4 at 2 1/2 mid 5 or 6 3/4 about 7 high 9 or 10 if the motor can handel it. Motor 0-25-50-75-100, with high idle trim. As for idle up increase the motor as you need maybe 25-40-55-75-100 the pitch you can play with to what you like. 12 degrees at high is to much. -9 at low for 3D is all you need. For 3D motor 100-75-50-75-100 Pitch -9 -6 0 +6 +9 you will have to play with the setting to get the best these are a good start point. Needle 1 1/4-1 1/2 open idle adjust to run smooth. Set all ATV's to 100% and move links on arm to get best throws then adjust to fine tune