Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

6000 super

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2002, 04:46 PM
shocker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6000 super

i have my caliber 30 set up on num1,, i want to put my extra 300 on num 2.how do i switch this thing from heli to plane mode? with out loosing my heli set up. and back to heli so when i go to fiedl i will know how to go from heli to air and back. instucts leave alot to the mind
Old 12-29-2002, 02:21 AM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 6000 super

I have the older RD6000 but they should be close to each other. When you select the memory slot( 1,2,3,4) you are changing all settings of that memory slot, so when changing from 1 aircraft to the other you do not need to change the type.

Under the ETC menu there is the setting for type, (ACRO, HELI). You can change between these. To change what memory you are using, under ETC select the MSL (model select) the number you are using will be displayed. Pressing yes it will blink then use the yes/no buttons to change between the memory slots. After the number you want is displayed, press the END button and you now have selected that number.

Dru.