Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

New Futaba 9 ch radio question

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2002, 03:52 PM
Ragz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New Futaba 9 ch radio question

This might be a silly question but here goes:

I am planning to upgrade my Futaba 8UAP with this new 9CAP. I have 2 modules for the 8UAP (35,40MHZ) with several recievers. I was wondering if the TX modules of the 8UAP and the 9CAP are interchangeable..I guess not, but I thought no harm in asking.

thanks,
anurag
Old 02-01-2002, 05:05 PM
flatfour
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 9C uses the TP module which is the same one that fits in the 8U and 7U radios. It will work with no problem.
Old 02-04-2002, 05:16 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem! They use the same module, same Campac, same receivers (but not same trainer chord or DSC chord).

Please check out our website and click on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), There you will find the answer to this and many more questions. We think that you will find the information helpful and valuable to you.

Unsure where to go? visit www.bestrc.com and select the manufacturer about which you were asking. Then click on frequently asked questions and find the needed information from there. For example, Futaba's FAQ is at: http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/

Please drop by and take a look!

Sincerely,
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
Senior Manager, Proprietary Services and Support
Great Planes Model Distributors
[email protected]
www.greatplanes.com
www.bestrc.com
NO AUTORESPONDER