Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

8uaps futaba set up

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 07:52 AM
csandt051196
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8uaps futaba set up

I want to set the ailerons to work with the elevator such that up elevator makes both ailerons go up while the aileron stick still has control as well.

I tried mixing, but no luck. This may be a setup up issues as well as I have the aileons working on a Y-harness and I think I have to switch them to channel 1 and 6, but I am not sure.

Thanks
Scott
Old 09-18-2006, 08:42 AM
juanes1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 8uaps futaba set up

Scott, the 8UAPS has a function called ELEVATOR or AILVATOR in the advanced menu. The way it work is you plug the right elevator to channel 2 and the left to channel 8, then the right aileron to channel 1 and the left to channel 6. The function will let you give the right amount of percentage of movement to the elevator and ailerons so that they move in the same direction or work opposite.
If I remember it right, the function is called ELVTR. If you have your manual look for the right function. If not, the futaba web site has the way it should be programed in the FAQ section, just look for discontinued radio systems and then for 8UAPS. then the FAQ on that radio´s programing.
When you read it and see how it works you´ll find it is very easy to set utp.

John