Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Compatibility Question

Old 01-14-2003, 09:31 PM
daven
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Compatibility Question

I can't think of a reason why this won't work, but I want to be sure. This will be in a very fast, expensive plane, and I am a tad bid concerned.

Servos will be Digitals JR 368s
Receiver will be a Hitec Electron 6 Channel
Transmitter will be a Futaba 9c

Has anyone had problems with Jr Servos, in a Hitec Receiver, with a Futaba Transmitter???
Old 01-15-2003, 01:36 AM
mglavin
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Compatibility Question

daven

NO, problems here been doing it for many years...

Those little 368's though are not all that IMO. I have smoked several of them. The motor or amp fails. Several died on throttle applications with gasser's. Other's were on rudders of 25 size Mustang's with Nelson QM40's up front. Wardbird Racer's...
Old 01-15-2003, 02:40 AM
daven
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR 368s

I ordered several of them to try on one of my new Q500 racers. Planned on using 2 for the elevator halves (1 each) and 1 for the ailerons.

Movement is not more that 1/8" each way on low rates, and slightly more for landing.

I am quite sure some of the top racers are using them. I am still not convinced that they are worth close to $70 each. I have been using Hitec 225 BB servos at $25 each and they have worked well. Just looking for a little more help......