Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Final word on E-flite S75 servos?

Old 10-10-2006, 06:57 PM
DaveInLA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Final word on E-flite S75 servos?

I know this has been discussed before, but I'd really like if I could get some final words on how they are compared to the Hitec HS-55 servos.

In the "user reviews" section of this forum, the S75 got slammed. People mentioned that there was a lot of play on the servo arms and that they didn't seem very "solid". I know it's a pretty small sample, but I don't think a single person gave them a positive review. On the other hand, a lot of folks on RCgroups had good things to say about the S75. I'm just wondering about this because I want to get the E-flite P47, and they recommend the S75. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Chasing Fear
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Final word on E-flite S75 servos?

Dave,

FWIW, I have four of them in the wing of my Mini Ultra Stick - the elevator and rudder are HS-55's. I haven't noticed any problems. They seem to center fine and have plenty of power.

-Allan