Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Request for Help with 9C & Gyro for Airplane

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Flyfast1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Request for Help with 9C & Gyro for Airplane

Hello,

I need help getting a Futaba 9C to work with a JR G500A gyro in an airplane to dampen yaw. I am using a Futaba 9C with a Futaba 149DP pcm receiver. I connected the gyro as indicated in the instructions and the result is that I cannot get any rudder movement with the transmitter stick. I have double checked the connections and everything is per the instructions, but I cannot get it to work at all. I have the gain line from the gyro plugged into channel 5 and have tried adjusting the servo travel limit adjustment and the two dip switches (reversing and servo std/high frame rate) on the gyro and there is no change. I have also tried moving the plane and cannot get any response. Does anyone have any suggestions? When the gyro is working, is there anyway to tell from the gyro itself, i.e., does it make any noise or can the operation be felt in any way from the gyro itself.

Thanks,

-Ed