Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Cannon Tx Parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Steve Westphal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cannon Tx Parts

I am in need of a stick, gimble, and wiper for the throttle(left)side of my Cannon micro Tx.....anyone out there with parts? Thanks.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:50 PM
rc doc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cannon Tx Parts

I have two three Cannon Transmitters. I took the batteries out several years ago to try to keep corrosion down. I talked with Mr. Cannon at that time bout getting them narrow banded. He said I would have to buy new transmitters. I put them away for possible future experiments. You can have one of them for two dollars and postage. The two dollars is for packaging.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Steve Westphal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Cannon Tx Parts

Doc...Are they the small ones? I need a stick from a small one. I will take one. Let me know where to send the money and how much. Thanks a lot. It will help me tremendously. The sticks may be the same on the small ones as they are on the larger ones. Again, thanks and I will be looking forward to hearing from you. You can mail me at [email protected]

Steve