Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

HFP-10 Programmer will not Reset 5645

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 11:22 AM
STG
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HFP-10 Programmer will not Reset 5645

I have a new HFP-10(from tower) and am trying to program a 5645 servo. The servo is a v1.4.

1) Step 1 of directions say to reset the servo.

2)When I push the input button with programer set to Program reset the programer says searching for about 1 sec and then loops back to reset servo insead of showing the up and down arrow screen so I can proceed to push up and down at the same time.

3)I know the servo is plugged in to the programmer correctly because I can go into manual mode and move the servo around.

Where can I find help on troubleshooting this? I have tried 2 5645's with the same result.

Thanks,

STG

Edit: Does the receiver have to be plugged into the programmer and operating with transmitter on in order to reset the servo and program a servo reverse? If so, this may be why I am getting no results.

Edit: I plugged in a receiver and have the same results. Watched the DOD instructional vid 1 and have it set up the same way.http://www.downonthedeck.com/videos_instruction.htm (I notice he does not show to reset before programming)

I think I have it plugged in correctly because now I can test the voltage--says 6.1v. Again, when the programmer goes to search in Reset or program CCW/CW it just loops back to the beginning about a 1sec after starting the search

My programmer should be updated as with the latest. I just received it from tower and it was on back order. When I power it up it does not say what ver software.

------------------

I have also posted this under support: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5194495/tm.htm