Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

another what radio question

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 01:47 AM
thermalsurfing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another what radio question

i just built a schweizer 126 from plans and im looking for a radio to fly it.i have around 200 to spend, i need a radio servos and reciver,batt ect, for a sailplane,im looking at a Infinity 600 brand new in box with everthing for 200.00 from ehobbis...is their any other radios in this price range that compare to it ?i would settel for used if it had everthing i needed.. for a better look at the radio go to http://www.rcmodels.com/rc-air-90150pcm72.html
Old 02-16-2003, 02:22 AM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow! That's a rare find these days. I have a 600A and I really like it; very easy to program and assignable switches really make the deal. I recommend picking this one up.
Old 02-16-2003, 02:37 AM
thermalsurfing

do you know if it has manual trims?
Old 02-16-2003, 02:39 AM
Flyfalcons

Yes, manual trims. No trim memory, but it does have digital sub trims so you can trim the plane to fly with the trim levers centered.
Old 02-17-2003, 09:12 PM
thermalsurfing

can you use a buddie cord with this radio?
Old 02-18-2003, 12:13 AM
Flyfalcons

Yes, the radio has a buudy cord socket. I haven't kept up to date with the latest Airtronics developments, so I really don't want to say whether or not it is compatible with other Airtronics radios. In addition, I don't think it is compatible with the latest Airtronics PCM receviers, though it should work with any positive shift PPM receiver. The best thing to do is get in contact with Airtronics USA either via their website or by calling them for compatibility and other issues. I do know that they still fully support this radio, as I sent mine in for repair last Fall and had it promptly fixed for a very reasonable rate. They even had a new LCD cover for me.