Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Multiplex 9 Evo problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 06:03 PM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Multiplex 9 Evo problem

Today i tested TX with Rx on one of my everyday models, initially i had to learn how to set up TX channel with RX channel, it took a bit of reading and finally i got it set up. Secondly i turned the TX on again and then turned on RX switch on the model!, well i got channel 20 that i selected but servos in the model started to jitter crazily and ub-normally!, I am on mode 2 but on left stick there is no throttle signal up or down being received by RX, then as i turned stick to right rudder, ailerons started to work!, plus when rudder stick is pushed to right it jitters in that position with both rudder and aileron turns in right position!. When i turned stick to left, left aileron gets operated to left and rudder is moved back to center position and jitters!.

Now on right stick there is no elevator up and down signal received when stick is moved in up or down directions, yet when stick is pushed to left and right direction elevator in starts to move up and down!.

I am going through instruction booklet but seems as servos have to calibrate and enter flight phases in assignment programming section of TX, its very complicated set up as it is turning out to be. I need some help and support for setting up the first model then once i learned i will be ok for second, 3rd set ups in future. Can some one tell me what am i doing wrong?.

Thanks in advance.
Sammy