Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

12z throttle cut

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 04:47 PM
meanrc
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12z throttle cut

Being new to the 12z I have a question on throttle cut. I noticed that if you program this function and one might accidentally bump the switch you loose throttle control if you should bring the throttle down to the range of activation. If you remember to turn it off throttle will come back after a short delay.. The 8u and my 9c didn't have this scary feature. One could put it on the trainer sw. but I some times use this. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks a bunch JK
Old 05-05-2007, 03:26 PM
BR289
My Feedback: (106)

Default RE: 12z throttle cut

I have both the 14 and 12 and program throttle cut on the "B" switch. Pretty hard to bump in that spot.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:32 AM
grcourtney
My Feedback: (1)

I use a slider for idle trim just reasign the trim control never liked digital idle trim! or throttle cut switch!

gary
Old 09-24-2007, 06:02 PM
sfsjkid

I'm like BR289, I have mine on the C switch (B switch on the other side). Only reason I've done that is on the 9C it is the only 3 position switch on the front. That way my 9C, 9Z and 12Z all have throttle cut on the same switch at the 'last' position. I have yet to bump either switch.

Addtitionally, here's a link to a thread "12Z and Logic Help" seems to me you can enable a safety switch.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6383167/tm.htm

Good luck!
Old 01-22-2008, 10:06 AM
Steve
My Feedback: (54)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

A friend of mine uses the CD push button for the engine kill. Works great.