Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR XS3 help PLEASE!!!!

Old 07-04-2007, 01:39 PM
TechTori

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XS3 help PLEASE!!!!

Hello, I recently purchased a JRxs3 radio for my TC4. I was using my friends radio and the car was running beautiful. Now when i sync up the channels on my radio and receiver (Novak Xxtra FM synthesized receiver 75 mhz) i reset my 1st channel to factory settings because everything was squirrely. When I reset channel 1 to factory, it was doing the same things. ie: the wheels started spinning like i was holiding the throttle half way. steering and driving was all reveresed. so I changed the settings for throttle and steering to reverse and now they seem fine. I have the manual downloaded and read thru the whole thing and cant understand why the car still goes to half throttle when i turn it on.

I called JR tech support and they checked my settings to make sure they were set to factory and he said everything looks fine and it must be my receiver or speed control. i explianed it all worked prior to this radio but thats all he had to say.

is there an automatic throttle adjustment on the radio? I cant seem to figure it out and mty buddy at the hobby store is on vacation. I need some hep please!!!!

speed control is Novak brushless 3.5 setup and was running fine with the other radio.

PLEASE!!! im on nstant messenger if anyones available!! or ill call im just wanting to drive this bad boy and its killing me!!
Old 07-04-2007, 05:43 PM
TechTori

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR XS3 help PLEASE!!!!

figured it out. although id rather not drive on reverse mode on the radio, i messed with my throttle trim and it seems to drive fine. Thanks!