Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Radio interference?help...

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 06:19 AM
turbohardtop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio interference?help...

I took my truck out o the park last night just like previous times. However, after running it a couple of runs, the truck just took off by itself. Is this Radio interfence? I tried again and keep getting the same problem. It would run for 30 seconds then it took off again. Why does this not happen before? Is there a radio that is not susceptible to redio interference? I know I need to get some fail-safe units.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:50 AM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Radio interference?help...

Make sure your batteries are not dying.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:29 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

the receiver batts are down. Replace them. Dennis
Old 07-19-2007, 08:27 PM
turbohardtop

I charged up the 5 cell hump pack and took it out again today, same thing happened. I am using the JR XS3 Pro radio and receiver. Could the receiver be bad? I tried to to change the synthesized channel and it help a little then it took off again. I took out hump pack and the transmitter pack and replaced it with fresh alkaline batteries and it did not help. What is going on? Please help. My savage is definitely tough but at this rate of crashing into trees and fences, I am not sure how much more it could handle. Thanks.