Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Kyosho Perfex Servos and Receiver

Old 07-14-2007, 01:14 PM
clpete90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho Perfex Servos and Receiver

I had a KYOSHO EP ULTIMA ST and the gears striped out of it. So I decided I would take out the receiver and the servos and use them to make a true-to-scale custom rock crawler. It used a mechanical speed control and it is now broken, so I was wondering if Kyosho made a ESC for this type of system. Or if any other ESC will work with this system. Please help.
Thanks Chris
Old 07-14-2007, 03:47 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Kyosho Perfex Servos and Receiver

ORIGINAL: clpete90 I had a KYOSHO EP ULTIMA ST and the gears striped out of it. So I decided I would take out the receiver and the servos and use them to make a true-to-scale custom rock crawler. It used a mechanical speed control and it is now broken, so I was wondering if Kyosho made a ESC for this type of system. Or if any other ESC will work with this system. Please help. Thanks Chris
No Kyosho ESC shown Kyosho Product Accessory List, Hitec ESC are seen most often in use locally with Kyosho Perfex RC systems.
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 07-14-2007, 04:00 PM
clpete90

A.T.

Do you know of any hitec ESC that will plug into the Perfex Receiver with out any modifications.
Please send the stock number if you know of any.

Thanks Chris
Old 07-14-2007, 04:11 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: clpete90 A.T. Do you know of any hitec ESC that will plug into the Perfex Receiver with out any modifications. Please send the stock number if you know of any.
Thanks Chris
All those listed Hitec ESC have S-01 plugs which fit Perfex RX without any modification. Leads are Yellow signal, Red (+) black (-) so simply plug in so the black line up, red leads line up and the white & yellow line up and follow the very simple set up directions, As with any ESC, better to have a higher rating than you expect to use - check the power your motor will draw and go for the ESC which has a higher rating.
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Old 07-14-2007, 04:45 PM
clpete90

Thanks for all the help. My motor is 17 turns so I should either by the Hitec EZX-R PRO or the Hitec HFX. Thanks again for all of the help.

Chris