Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

In need of DX3 help

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 12:42 AM
mirage-twin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In need of DX3 help

I have the DX3 (not 3.0) and am using it on a stock rc18t with xps esc and I am confused with the throttle, when I am cruising around I have no issues, everything is fine but if I jab full throttle for a second it will stay full out for at least an extra 4 seconds and then everything will stop, steering centers(during the throttle spike) then throttle cuts out and the reciever turns off, then a few seconds later it will turn on and I will have steering but no throttle. I have to switch the reciever on and off to get it going again. I have read through the entire manuel and can not quite figure this out, if I need to explain this further let me know, thanks for any help.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:52 AM
mirage-twin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: In need of DX3 help

I just tried a different esc and it works fine, so I guess the xps is out of luck...