Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 6xh t. trim

Old 03-12-2003, 02:35 AM
hard-land'n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 6xh t. trim

I'm trying to set up a friend's helicopter and it has a 6xh radio with it. I fly JR and don't know that much about Futaba so here is my problem. I can not kill the engine with the trim tab on throttle. The tab works if the throttle stick is above half stick and closer to full stick the trim tab moves the servo more. But as soon as you get to just below half stick the trim tab does not work anymore????????? I called Futaba and they said that that is how its supposed to work since it does not have "t-cut" in the software?????? I've never seen a radio like that. even in airplane mode it does the same thing with no trim tab below half throttle. Is this how Futaba work??????????

Jim
[email protected]
Old 03-12-2003, 12:33 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Jim,
Sorry to hear Futaba USA was unable to answer your question. His t-REV is reversed, which makes the trim work at the top and not the bototm. Please see the 6X FAQ at www.futabarc.com/faq/faq-6x.html for instructions on how to reverse this. if you can't find it, post here again and i'll write it out for you.
Old 03-13-2003, 01:14 AM
hard-land'n

Problem solved-------------- thanks amcross