Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

MSA-10 Servo Synchronizer / JR Matchbox

Old 08-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Kelly W
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MSA-10 Servo Synchronizer / JR Matchbox

Hi Guys,

I need to free up some resources in a jet and I'm tempted to buy a pair of the Futaba servo synchronizers.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXCTS1

It looks to have virtually the same functionality as the JR Matchbox, but I don’t know of anyone that's 1st hand used the Futaba version. Any pros/cons to consider for either one?

Thanks,
Kelly
Old 08-08-2007, 08:20 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 63 Likes on 50 Posts
Default RE: MSA-10 Servo Synchronizer / JR Matchbox

I've not used the JR's, but I have two of the MSA-10's in my Edge for the dual aileron servos.

As far as I know, the functionality of both units is supposed to be identical. The MSA's have centering, travel limits, reversing, and the capability to support a direct power supply rather than have it go through the rx.

The only reason I went with the MSA's rather than the Matchboxes is because I was buying all, or mostly, Futaba stuff at the time...
Old 08-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Kelly W
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MSA-10 Servo Synchronizer / JR Matchbox

Thanks you, that's just the clarification I was hoping to hear. I've also received a few PM's echoing similar comments. My reasoning is quite similar to yours in that I also primarily stick to Futaba radio equipment.

Kelly