Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

servo arms((((help))))

Old 02-27-2002, 01:07 AM
daren
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default servo arms((((help))))

I have some hitec digital servos that i need metal servo arms.I bought some nelson futaba/airtronis/hitec arms for them but the diameter on the hub of the round stock arm is bigger then the hole in the nelson arm and the hole dont line up to bolt it together. does H9 sell the gold metal arm for hitec, they dont list them. I want to use rockrt city ball links. the stock metal hitec arm is not threaded I,ll have to tap it but I need longer ones. could someone give me some sources for hitec arms. I,v also tryed SWB thanks for your help
Old 02-27-2002, 02:21 AM
GalenB
My Feedback: (18)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try Centrury Helicopter Products. I don't have their URL, but I'm sure Google.com will be able to find it. They have great metal arms for Hitec servos...

Cheers!

Galen
Old 02-27-2002, 03:54 AM
daren
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks galen but thats not my on problem now im sending a new thread on hitec servos check it out maybe you can help.