Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Frequency tag

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 07:41 AM
beardking
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frequency tag

Hi all. I've been trying my hardest to find the frequency tags that go over you antenna (like the ones that come with JR radios) but no luck so far. I have Futaba radios and they just come with ones that clip onto the antenna and that sucker falls off if you sneeze at it wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-23-2003, 08:14 AM
Lynx

Default Frequency tag

Duct Tape and permanent markers.. Don't need to reinvent the wheel =>
Old 03-23-2003, 03:22 PM
busdriver-RCU

Default Frequency tag

I have Futaba radios, and I did not like the frequency flags coming off all of the time, so I cut the part that clips on the antenna off, drilled a 1/8' hole at both the top and bottom corners, then used two zip ties to attach it to the antenna.
I don't need to change frequencies, so I don't have to worry about changing the flag.
Dubro sells the replacement at the LHS to fit any transmitter, I would go that route if yours is lost or broken.

Happy Flying!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2003, 11:56 PM
frequent flyer
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Frequency tag

I have bought them from DURO, they are about6 inches by 2 inches. They do clip on but never come off, iv'e had them for 15 years and they are still pefect, good engineering plastic I guess.