Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 10:45 PM
Jeff_M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can download the RD8000 manual (pdf file) on Airtronics website. That may explain the difference's. I have mine on order from Tower, they should have more in around the end of the month.
Old 03-25-2003, 10:31 AM
ShempHoward
My Feedback: (3)

As far as I know none of the RD series radios have racheting on the throttle since they all have Heli programming. The Heli versions are available with a larger Rx battery and several options for better servos X 5.
Old 03-25-2003, 10:51 AM
rcmaniac6
My Feedback: (18)

Default RD-8000

I pre-ordered the RD-8000 from RCS Hobbies months ago. Have it in my hands now. No throttle ratchetting. No TX difference on any model of Tthe 8000 TX's. Only diff is the servo ann RX battery package available. I just received an e-mail direct from Airtronics advising me of the software glitch. The ysaid i will have to return it to them for the patch, once they have that figured out. The problem only involves use of dual elevators in Flight Mode II. I can't imagine many people do that, so I will likley just live with it.

Rcmaniac6
Old 04-14-2003, 03:41 AM
SVTCobra
My Feedback: (10)

Default got mine!

got my rd8000....... and i won't be sending it in for repair....that problem with the dual elevator thing isn't an issue for me........ i can live with it.... plus if i ever need that problem fixed...... airtronics will always honor the software upgrade on the radio anyway....... hope you guys enjoy yours as i am enjoying mine.................