Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

changing a JR Tx from mode 1 to mode 2

Old 03-01-2002, 10:44 AM
springcreek
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default changing a JR Tx from mode 1 to mode 2

Besides changing the springs over on the gymbals, how do you change the wiring from mode 1 to mode 2?
Old 03-01-2002, 01:41 PM
John B
My Feedback: (1)

the throttle stick on mine has more travel than the elevator stick.
to make it right there might be more than just switching the springs and throttle hold assy's, if it does not matter to you just change the servo leads to the channel you want after yo have modified the TX. If it is a computer radio I have no I dea how you would reassighn the channel trim headings in the set up, just have to remember which ones you changed I guess. and mixing functions might be lost.
Old 03-04-2002, 03:36 AM
springcreek

I think the mixing functions would still work, I would just have to bear in mind that the Throttle is the elevator and vice-versa while doing any programming in the Tx. I think I will for now just switch those servo leads in the Rx to make it work. The radio is going to be used in a 40 size profile GeeBee so I'm not as concerned about it as if it were going in a high dollar 1/4 scaler.
Old 03-20-2002, 03:06 AM
springcreek

I am thinking now that there must be some combination of holding down certain buttons while turning the transmitter on to access a menu which will allow the modes to be changed. Someone somewhere knows how to do this. PLEASE HELP!