Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

12FG

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 09:38 AM
voodoodb
My Feedback: (98)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 12FG

I have the problem of my rudder is somehow linked to my throttle. When I input a right rudder command by moving the stick to the right, it causes my throttle to retard. When I move the rudder stick to the left , my throttle increases. It's only a small mount, but it is causing my turbine to go into failsafe mode. I have checked all of my mixes, and have them all inhibited. It is doing it on all my planes stored in the TX. Which some are prop planes. Can someone help me fix this?

Thanks

Doug
Old 11-12-2007, 10:07 PM
nxtdoor
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 12FG

I would suggest doing a reset of all data for one of the models. You will have to reprogram, but that may be the only way to find out if you can clear it.

My 12FG has not exibited that feature

Jeff
Old 11-13-2007, 10:13 AM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Doug,
I know this sounds a bit basic, but are you using a smooth throttle rather than the ratchet? Is it possible you are actually moving the throttle stick a little, that is if you are flying mode 2. Maybe too high spring tension on rudder with too low tension on throttle.
Now I assume that the 12FG has a screen that shows servo movement as bar graphs, like the 9C does, that may help to sort it out.
Good luck and let us know what you come up with.
Pete
Old 11-13-2007, 06:18 PM
voodoodb
My Feedback: (98)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It does it with the throttle all the way down. And I am using the ratcheted throttle. I guess I can try to reprogram. I created a new model last night, and it also does it. It is less with the stick at idel and more at mid range.

Doug