Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR receivers don't ALL s***

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Ladyflyer
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default JR receivers don't ALL s***

MOe radio tech quote:
"All "modern" JR receivers have ABC&W, even if is not on the label.

These all have the same ABC&W circuit. R600, R700, R549, R649, R950, R940, R945, R955.

Therefore, according to Ladyflyer, all JR receivers suck.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

NO, just a couple "modern ones" and only in certain condtions .

......... Actually I was referring to the SINGLE conversion ABC&W receivers IN HIGH INTERFERENCE AREAS. And I didn't use your unfortunate vernacular . It was the SINGLE CONVERSION receivers that rely on the filtering ONLY that I had referred to threads that were discussed in the past.

Not all JR receivers have the ABC&W stuff so of course your illogical leap is flawed from the start. Could it have been PERSONAL ?

They (JR) have made and do make some world class receivers . Some of their un"modern" (the receivers you forgot with your "all"assertion) receivers are still doing a fine job in areas where the SC ABC&W are giving real problems. Of courst the cost of building that quality today would make them less competitive. We can ,however make full use of these fine units,as well as rhw upgrade receivers they still offer.

Sorry the thread closed before I responded. I didn't want the illogical deduction to stand as fact.:stupid: