Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 9C =Rudder

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 08:56 PM
masonman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9C =Rudder

Is there a mix or a way i can slave ch4, with a open channel to operate a second rudder servo. Or will i have to use some type of Y harness. If there is anyway posible i would like to stay away from a Y harness if possible. I have a 319DPS RX an i have plenty of open ch. on it. I have had this radio for about a year now an still don't now how to operate it to its fullest.

Any help would be great......THANKS
Old 12-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Bad_Daddy

Default RE: Futaba 9C =Rudder

http://www.futaba-rc.com/faq/faq-9c.html
Read the answer to question 6 in the Airplane section, I think that has all you need. And save the link, there's a LOT of useful info there for us 9C users.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:53 PM
masonman

Thanks bad-poppa. I have been useing ch2 an ch8 for my elev. Run through the ailivator set up. The left half ch8 was always slower than the right. Now i have it on ch2 an ch7 an there is no lag in the response at all. I love it. Now my rudder is on ch4 an ch5 an it looks like they are working great. I am still waiting to get some feedback weather or not i will need to have a programer to match my rudder servos in a servo tray. I am planing on getting that setup put together soon..........I had no clue about that sight. Now its on my fav............THANKS A TON...........
Old 12-26-2007, 10:50 AM
pilotpete2

It does seem that the sync between the dual elevator servos is better when using a P-mix to ch 5 or 7. I just changed my Extra 300 to use channel 5 for the second elevator servo. There is another big advantage to going this route, you only need a 6 channel Rx to do a 6 servo setup plane, not a small consideration if you are thinking about going with 2.4Ghz. Eight channel receivers can get very pricey[X(].
Pete
Old 12-26-2007, 08:40 PM
masonman

Think with the two rudder servos i might be able to go into the trims an get the two servos working together,while one is master an the other is slaved?..... I hope so cause i'm going to give it a try.