Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

binding a dx7

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 06:17 PM
graygoose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default binding a dx7

ok just recieved a dx7 and I AM HAVEING A HARD TIME WITH THE BINDING, USING EVERTHING THAT CAME WITH THE SET, BATTERYS ARE FULLY CHARGED, WHEN i SWITCH ON THE RECIEVER BOTH RECIEVERS BLINK, THEN I HOLD THE BIND BUTTON ON THE BACK OF THE TRANS AND SWITCH IT ON , AFTER A FEW SECONDS BOTH LIGHTS GO SOLID, EVERYTHING WORKS AT THIS POINT, BUT WHEN I REMOVED THE BIND PLUG EVERY THING IS LOST. IF THE BINDPLUG STAYS CONECTED THE SYSTEM WORK UNTILL THE RADIO IS SWITCHED OFF, ANY HELP ANYONE?/
Old 01-20-2008, 07:15 PM
simmo8

Default RE: binding a dx7

i have a dx7 and that has never happed to me take it to your local hobby shop and get them to look at it

good luck
Old 01-20-2008, 07:22 PM
alan0899

ORIGINAL: graygoose

ok just recieved a dx7 and I AM HAVEING A HARD TIME WITH THE BINDING, USING EVERTHING THAT CAME WITH THE SET, BATTERYS ARE FULLY CHARGED, WHEN i SWITCH ON THE RECIEVER BOTH RECIEVERS BLINK, THEN I HOLD THE BIND BUTTON ON THE BACK OF THE TRANS AND SWITCH IT ON , AFTER A FEW SECONDS BOTH LIGHTS GO SOLID, EVERYTHING WORKS AT THIS POINT, BUT WHEN I REMOVED THE BIND PLUG EVERY THING IS LOST. IF THE BINDPLUG STAYS CONECTED THE SYSTEM WORK UNTILL THE RADIO IS SWITCHED OFF, ANY HELP ANYONE?/

G'day Mate,
After you have it binded, do you turn the RX switch off, & the TX, then remove the bind plug, & turn it all on again, TX first, then wait 5 seconds for the TX to acquire 2 channels, then turn the RX on, try it this way & see how it goes.
I have never had a problem with mine, or my new DSX9.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:31 PM
graygoose

OK BOY DO FEEL DUMP, HAD THE DOUBLE END OF THE SWITCH PLUGED INTO THE RECIEVER, MOVED IT AROUND AND IT NOW BINDS, ......NEED TO LOOK AT THE PITCURE NEXT TIME, THANKS
Old 01-20-2008, 07:44 PM
simmo8

lol oh well better than having a shoty system
Old 01-21-2008, 04:39 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Easy with the all caps, we don't like getting yelled at

Where do you fly in Jax?