Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Is Spectrum Tx module limited by channels?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Wayne Miller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Spectrum Tx module limited by channels?

Hi,

I was just researching the prices to convert my JR 9303 to Spectrum. I notice they sell different modules for 7 channel and 9 channel JR transmitters.

Does anyone know if the transmitter modules are the same and its just the receiver that is different (7 channel or 9 channel), or does the Spectrum transmitter module have to match the specific transmitter (7 channel or 9 channel)?

Thanks for your help.

Fly4Fun,

Wayne Miller
Old 04-12-2008, 04:32 PM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is Spectrum Tx module limited by channels?

Hi Wayne,
I just looked at the Spektrum conversion modules on the Horizon site. The Spektrum module for JR is the DM-9, it is sold with either an AR7000 or the new 9 channel receiver. So if you get the package with the DM-9 module and AR7000 you will have all 9 channels available if, or when you go for a 9 channel receiver
Good luck,
Pete