Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

Futaba 4VWD

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 10:06 AM
jhj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 4VWD

I'm considering Futaba 4VWD. But I'm wondering whether or not it really has a trainer port.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/product_gu...nsmitter_id=20
According to the spec in this site for "4VWD Attack 4", there would be a port, but I heard that trainer ports are unusual to ground vehicles. (Actually I need it for computer connection.) So I want to make sure. Is this information correct or not? I have a 27MHz AM car and want to use the trainer port for computer connection, if possible.

And "4VWD" and "4VWD attack 4" are different? In the Futaba website, the name is "4VWD", and "4VWD attack 4" in this site.

Shortly, I'm finding 27MHz AM transmitter which has a trainer port. So I want to know whether or not 4VWD has the port as one of the candidates.

Thanks,