Community
Search
Notices
RC Radios, Transmitters, Receivers, Servos, gyros Discussion all about rc radios, transmitters, receivers, servos, etc.

JR X9303 Dual Elev. Q

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 11:21 PM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR X9303 Dual Elev. Q

Ok thanks to the forum we figured out how to bind the Rx to the Tx, now we have another little problem

My brother purchased a x9303 2.4 radio system, and his problem is that when he moves the elevator trim, only one servo "trims" and the other one doesn't....however when the elevator stick is pushed or pulled both servos move

what did he miss in order to get both servos to move when the digital trim button is pressed? unfortunately i do not have the radio with me, its at his house and i thought i'd post and help him out... i scanned at the online manual to no avail
Old 04-24-2008, 12:57 AM
sgillmore
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR X9303 Dual Elev. Q

I got this from another site. Maybe it will help.

JR X9303 2.4 and XP9303 (72mhz) setup instructions for the elevators.

Make sure the radio is on a clean slate zero elevator trim and make sure the subtrims are at zero. The instructions here are for the JR 9303.

On a new model:

Hold the ENT button and power on the TX. This will enter the system menu.

Got to MDL Name and name the model. I chose “FOCUS”

Once the name is set, got to the DeviceSEL and push the roller bar to enter the menu.

Scroll to the bottom of the screen under each channel that says “ACT” and change it to “INH” This will turn off all the other switches and channels that are not being using in this models setup. It also allows us to setup the dual elevator servos using the 9303’s Servo MATE function.

Once all the channels (gear, Flap, Aux2, aux3 and aux4 are “INH” press the List button.

Scroll to Wing Type and press the roller bar.

Under Wing: set to “Flaperon” this turns on the dual aileron servos so we can setup aileron differential. This means Right aileron servo plugs into the Ail channel and the left aileron servo will plug into Aux1 or the Flap channel.

Next using the roller bar scroll down to the “INH” that is just below the ELEV channel. Press the roller bar. This will bring up a little box to choose the servo you want for the dual elevator channel. In my case I use the Gear channel #5.

Now you have dual elevator servos programmed. The trims will work and you have dual aileron servo and dual elevator servos programmed. This is about as easy as it gets setting up the dual servos.

Press ENT twice to take you back to the main screen of the radio and out of the system menu.

Plug the right elevator into the ELEV channel and the Left Elevator servo into the Gear channel on the RX.

Power up the servos for the elevators.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Troy Newman

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The above is correct....I wrote that for the Focus Sport Build thread in the Pattern forum.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_63..._7/key_/tm.htm

Post 151

Its likely he has the second elevator mixed in a program mix and it needs to be setup in the wing type menu.

Troy Newman
Team JR
Old 04-24-2008, 01:22 AM
MetallicaJunkie

Thankyou Troy ans sgillman, ill try it out tomorrow...i cant wait and ill let you know if it works

e.r.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:01 AM
airbusdrvr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sgillmore's explanation looks right, but if you have problems, you could read the owner's manual. The instructions are on page A-11 and A-14.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:07 AM
MetallicaJunkie

you were right Troy it was a mixing issue, thankyou everyone!